Recipe: Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart
Summary: You won’t believe how easy this beautiful raspberry chocolate tart is to make. Make someone feel special today.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
- PLACE pastry circle with plastic removed on lightly floured surface; roll out slightly. Trim small amount of pastry away to form heart shape. Place heart on ungreased baking sheet. Turn edges under 1/2 inch; flute. Prick pastry with tines of fork.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for a few minutes or until chocolate is set.
- ARRANGE raspberries over chocolate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Use remaining CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk to top ice cream or use as a dip for fruit.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Very Best Baking