Summary: So easy the kids can help make these little Valentine cuties!!
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box red velvet cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Valentine Morsels, divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared cream cheese frosting
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- BLEND cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full with batter. Sprinkle 1 cup morsels over batters in cups.
- BAKE for 19 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- SPREAD cupcakes with frosting. Decorate with remaining morsels.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 19 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 20
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Nestle’s