If you’ve ever been to The Cheesecake Factory, and if you’re a Red Velvet Cake Fan you’ve probably ordered up the Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake. It’s kind of the most amazing thing ever a red velvet layer-cake with a layers of cheesecake mixed in topped with cream cheese icing.
It’s kind of the most amazing thing ever a red velvet layer-cake with a layers of cheesecake mixed in topped with cream cheese icing.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Red Food Color
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb crust (6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Measure 1 cup batter into medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and food color. Pour into crust. Top with remaining (plain) cheesecake batter.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Mccormick.com