Good for breakfast and beyond, this casserole is a winner. Eggs, breakfast sausage, cheese and buttermilk biscuits. It’s everything good about breakfast, all together in one dish!
Sausage Egg and Biscuits Casserole
- 1 can(s) buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound(s) jimmy dean sausage
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a grease 8x8 pan, brown sausage on the stove top and drain spread over the cut up biscuits, beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them and pour over sausage and biscuits, sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- Bake in 8x8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min. Let sit 5 min.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: MyRecipes.com