Recipe: Shrimp Salad Supreme
Summary: Scrumptious shrimp combines with celery, hard-boiled eggs and a variety of seasonings to make a chilled salad that will be the star of your next picnic.
- 3 cups cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, celery and eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over shrimp mixture, and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with lemon slices or whole boiled shrimp.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Chill time 4 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of FarmFlavor.com