Recipe: Shrimp Scampi with Wine Sauce
Summary: Succulent sauteed shrimp in a buttery lemon and white wine sauce that is surprisingly quick and easy to make.
- 16 large shrimp (size 16-20),
- 1 Tbsp. butter,
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomatoes,
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 3 oz. heavy cream, or fat free heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and chopped,
- 1 pinch chili flakes,
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce,
- dash of Tabasco,
- sea salt and black pepper to taste.
For recipe instructions visit Finest Chef by clicking here!