Recipe: Simple Creamy Tortellini Alfredo
Summary: You could easily swap out the peas for broccoli or add chicken instead of bacon, so creamy and delish!
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 18 ounces cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed (or light cream cheese)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup Italian cheese blend or 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumble
- Combine broth and water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and add tortellini.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 8-9 minutes, covered.
- Add cream cheese and veggies and heat until cream cheese is completely incorporated.
- Add shredded cheese and meat and stir well.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Food.com