A lovely, hearty, saucy lasagna. The hot layers hold within them all sorts of delicious little morsels that entice me bite after bite—the al dente noodles, the savory, robust sauce, the little bits of vegetables and meats, the fresh herbs and the bubbly, melted cheeses—playfully keeping me guessing what my next delightful bite will contain.
Six-Cheese Lasagna in a Summer Basil-Cream Sauce
A lovely, hearty, saucy lasagna. The hot layers hold within them all sorts of delicious little morsels that entice me bite after bite.
- Summer Basil-Cream Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 4 cups, packed, baby spinach leaves
- 2½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1¾ cup shredded Italian four-cheese blend
- 12 ounces asparagus, thin spears, cut into bite sized pieces and blanched
- 8 ounces pancetta, small dice, cooked until crisp (bacon can be substituted)
- • Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil for garnish
For instructions please visit: The Cozy Apron