Summary: Granted, there are times in life for full-fat cream cheese, sour cream, cheese and butter. But what if you can swap in some Greek yogurt, reduced-fat cream cheese and Mozzarella, and no one can taste the difference? Then by all means, I say lighten it up!
- 4 oz. (half a block) reduced-fat (or fat-free) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I prefer Frank’s)
- 1/2 cup crumbled light blue cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ranch seasoning (optional)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken