Have you ever seen a more delicious-looking cookie?! Me neither. And I’ve seen lots of cookies.
Smores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you ever seen a more delicious-looking cookie?! Me neither. And I've seen lots of cookies.
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 graham cracker quarters (6 full sheets broken at perforations)
- 3 chocolate bars, broken into rows of 3 squares (or any other chocolate candy you like)
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat your oven to 350?F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat.
- Put the butter and sugars into a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take a graham cracker quarter and top it with 3 chocolate squares, 2 marshmallow halves and another graham cracker. Take a scoop of cookie dough, flatten it out a little, and place the s’more on top of it, and then top that with another flattened scoop of cookie dough. Holding it in your hands, form the dough around the s’more, adding more dough to the ends and to cover any holes.
- Place the mounds of dough-encased s’mores onto your prepared baking sheet (they’ll spread quite a bit; we only put three cookies per baking sheet to give them room) and bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the cookies’ edges are golden and the centers are cooked through. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack or serving plate.