Summary: Try these fluffy soufflés with spinach and bacon, simply delicious and perfect for brunch with friends.
Spinach and Bacon Souffles
- 100g of spinach
- 100g of bacon
- 60g Gruyere au gratin
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preparing spinach soufflé
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Spinach mixture with cornstarch, add the egg yolks, cream, cheese, nutmeg and pepper.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff in and add salt. Gently stir the egg whites into the mixture.
- Cover with 2/3 of each muffin mold with the mixture and sprinkle the top with some cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool before removing from oven.
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: inthekitchenn