Recipe: Strawberry Coolers
Summary: This good-for-you refresher turns a lazy afternoon into a party, with appeal for thirsty kids of all ages.
- 2 cup(s) chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) hulled strawberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chilled ginger ale
- Combine orange juice, strawberries and sugar in a blender; blend until the berries are pureed.
- Place the berry puree in a large pitcher. Add ginger ale; stir to combine. Serve over ice.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Delish.com