Summary: This cake features a cream cheese ribbon that runs through the single strawberry layer.
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 5 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-inch fluted tube pan with no-stick baking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using oil, 3 eggs and water. Pour into prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and flour in large bowl with electric mixer on medium, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, sweetened condensed milk and remaining 2 eggs. Beat until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cake batter.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes. Cool 1 hour. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE cream cheese frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until melted and smooth. Pour over cake.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Eaglebrand.com