Summary: Zesty lime, sweet strawberries and a creamy banana flavor this healthy-delicious smoothie. Rich in potassium, fiber, and antioxidants. Pairs perfectly with a Mexican fiesta meal!..
- 1 1/2 cups frozen watermelon (in large diced cubes for easy blending)
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or plain water)
- *add slowly as needed to get blender moving – add more if needed
- 1 banana
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1-2 tsp agave syrup (to taste)
- ice optional
- Blend in high speed blender – add ice for a frostier sip. Serve.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Babble.com