Recipe: Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Summary: As you can see, the humble zucchini has now become a fancy side dish that is pretty enough for company, and really delicious too!
- 2 zucchini squash, about 7 inches long, halved lengthwise, with the stem end left intact.
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
For instructions please visit: HouseDressingblog.blogspot.com
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4