Recipe: Summer Citrus Fruit Salad
Summary: A creamy yogurt dressing—flavored with orange juice and grated peel—beautifully coats fresh fruits.
- 1 cup Yoplait® Original vanilla yogurt (from two 6-oz containers)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pint (2 cups) strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, cut up
- 1 small bunch seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- In large glass or plastic bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, orange peel and orange juice.
- Gently stir remaining ingredients into yogurt mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 4 hours.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Chill: 1 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe adapted from: Betty Crocker