Recipe: Swiss Chard Pasta
Summary: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Vegan.. Make this healthy, easy pasta that’s loaded with nutritious greens.
- ¾ lb. gluten-free pasta such as TruRoots brand (or whole grain pasta)
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil or olive oil
- ¾ cup kalamata olives
- 10 oz. cups mixed salad greens
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add Swiss Chard and stir once to wilt. Drain water and return pasta to the pot.
- Add remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine. Serve warm.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from: Glamour.com