Recipe: T.G.I. Friday’s Chicken Wings
- 15 fresh chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- cherry tomatoes, as garnish
- carrot, cut in sticks,as garnish
- celery, cut in sticks,as garnish
- blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Line a large broiler pan with a rack with foil in the bottom to catch drippings.
- Set oven rack to 3-4″ from the heat source and turn on your broiler.
- Cut each wing into three pieces- a mini drummette, a bent wing portion, and a pointy wing tip- discard the wing tips.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a large bowl, then dump in chicken and mix to coat well. Set chicken pieces onto the broiler rack, reserving the sauce in the bowl.
- Broil for 12 minutes, then turn over the chicken and brush with reserved sauce. Broil another 8-10 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Set cooked chicken in a mound on a platter. Surround the chicken with carrot sticks, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, and a small dish of blue cheese dressing on the side.