This Taco Pizza is probably one of my favorite recipes I’ve blogged about. It makes the Top 5 list, for sure. We loved everything about it. The colors of all the veggies, the yummy taco flavor, the fact that it was a “pizza”, and that it made for some delicious leftovers!
This Taco Pizza is probably one of my favorite recipes I've blogged about.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 pizza dough, (10 ounce) can refrigerated Pillsbury
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I used colby and monterey jack cheese)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 4 green onions, chopped