This soup is so delicious and it has warmed our bellies on this very frigid week. Make it as spicy or mild as you’d like!
This soup is so delicious and it has warmed our bellies on this very frigid week. Make it as spicy or mild as you'd like!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 32-oz. container chicken stock
- Two 28-oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 15-oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 15-oz. can black beans, drained
For instructions please visit: PipandEbby.com