Recipe: Taco Soup
Summary: If you haven’t ever made it, you really should. It is super fast and oh so good. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that doesn’t like it.
- 1 Lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 4 15oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 1 can corn (or 1 cup frozen corn)
- Tortilla chips
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger with onion; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients (except chips and cheese) and simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with chips and cheese. (And sour cream if you feel like it)