Recipe: Tangy Broccoli Pasta Salad
Summary: Broccoli florets, crumbled bacon, chopped peppers and bow-tie pasta make this cold summer salad as colorful as it is tangy.
- 1 cup farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last minute; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- PLACE pasta mixture in large bowl. Add onions, peppers and bacon; mix lightly.
- MIX mayo and sugar until blended. Add to salad; toss to coat.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
Preparation time: 25 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: Kraft Recipes