Summary: These easy apps call for just some biscuit dough, tomatoes, pesto and cheese. What a combo — yum and easy!
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 34 cup diced seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can biscuits, (7.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated tender layer or buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 375F. Spray 20 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix pesto, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup. Spoon about 2 teaspoons tomato-pesto filling into each cup; press in lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Tablespoon.com