Recipe: Touchdown Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix or McCormick 30% Less Sodium Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Makes 5 (1-cup) servings.
Photo and Recipe adapted from: