Wondering what to do with all those Thanksgiving leftovers? Whip up this easy turkey casserole for a delicious and creative post-Thanksgiving meal. So flip on the football and curl up with a hot serving of this tasty dish!
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 pound)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces.)
For full directions please visit: SheKnows.com