- 1 cup margarine
- 1cup raw sugar
- Egg substitute for 4 eggs
- 3 cups cake flour, sifted
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 pound pecans, chopped medium
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp margarine
- Arrange the peaches and blackberries in a cake pan, sprinkle with brown sugar and then the margarine.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the margarine, sugar and then add the egg substitute. Incorporate the dry ingredients,then fold in the pecans.
- Pour the cake batter over the fruit and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool. Remove from pan and slice cake in half- fill with the nut kreme and replace the layer. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 12