Recipe: Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
Summary: I have made this dip for family gatherings and it is a huge hit. I have to make two servings of this dip because one is not enough.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover. Heat the dip for 25-30 minutes or until hot. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips. *Serving option: Dip may also be placed in hollowed round sourdough loaf, wrapped in foil and heated in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 15
Recipe adapted from: Daisybrand.com