One of my favorite things to eat in the summertime is WATERMELON!! This salad will go perfect with pretty much anything!
- 1 Small Watermelon (cubed - should make 3-4 cups)
- 1 Large Ripe Pomegranate
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Mint Leaves (diced)
- Lime Wedges
- Open your pomegranate and gently remove all the seeds (arils) in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, gently toss watermelon, pomegranate seeds and mint and pour into an airtight container. Put the fridge for 3 hours.
- Serve chilled and with lime wedges on the side to squeeze over the top if you're into that kinda thing.
Photo: Sara Howe