Summary: Just the right amount of chocolate! Serve these as pictured or top with light whipped topping and sprinkles or fresh fruit.
- 21 oz regular brownie dry mix
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large egg white(s), lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 36 mini muffin tin holes with mini cupcake wrappers.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, applesauce and egg whites. Mix 50 times with a wooden spoon (use 50 strokes); do not under or over mix. Pour brownie mixture into prepared muffin tins, about 1 tablespoon per hole.
- Bake cupcakes until a tester inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely; remove cupcakes from pan. Before serving, dust with powdered sugar.
Number of servings (yield): 36 mini-cupcakes
Weight Watchers Points: 2
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: TheDailyMeal.com