Recipe: White Chocolate Carrot Poke Cake
Summary: A Carrot Cake Poke Cake. And what should I fill the pokes with? Well, white chocolate of course. Sure sounded good to me! It’s SO super simple!
- 1 box carrot cake mix (plus ingredients called for on back of box)
- 1 small box white chocolate pudding mix (3.4oz)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- Cream Cheese Icing
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed (or homemade)
For cake instructions please visit: Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Cream Cheese Icing: BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 10