Summary: These low-cal mini desserts are an excellent choice to beat your sweet tooth, and is a great dish to serve at any gathering.
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers.
- 8 ounces of reduced-fat cream cheese, softened.
- 4 ounces of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- 3 ounces of white chocolate baking squares, melted and coled.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk.
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten.
- Chocolate curls (optional).
- Sliced strawberries (optional).
- Sliced kiwifruit (optional)
- Preheat the over to 350 °C. Line a muffin pan with twelve 2 1/2 inch foil of paper baking cups. Place one vanilla wafer on the bottom of each cup, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for thirty seconds. Beat in white chocolate, sugar, milk and vanilla until well mixed. Stir in egg white. Spoon mixture into muffin cups until each is about 3 quarters full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until set, then set pan on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. remove cheesecakes from pan and cool on wire rack for 1 hour. After cooled, cover and chill for 3-24 hours.
- Before serving, remove baking cups. If you chose so, top with chocolate curls, strawberries and/or kiwifruit.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: FitnessMagazine