Summary: Use your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken. Throw the chicken breasts in frozen!
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce (we like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Pull chicken with 2 forks
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Allrecipes.com